Arts on the Lake has an active community of artists who teach, learn, collaborate and encourage artistic creation. We invite you to explore the opportunities to participate in the arts groups at Arts on the Lake.
- Photo Group meets monthly to discuss work and concerns to photographers in the area. More about Photo Group »
- Lake Writers is a writers group that meets monthly for roundtable sharing of their work. More about Lake Writers »
- Ukulele Group meets twice monthly to play, prepare and improve. More about Ukulele Group »
- Puppet Group meets regularly to prepare and rehearse performances. More about Puppet Group »
- Bluegrass Group meets monthly to play. More about Bluegrass Group »
Arts on the Lake strives to be a place where creative activity can be developed, performed, displayed and presented in a way that serves the creator well and strengthens the community in the process.
If you would like additional information, please contact Arts on the Lake.