Personal Web Page
Arts on the Lake offers members at the Contributing level and above a Personal Web Page on the www.artsonthelake.org website. This page can contain information about the individual such as an artist’s statement, biography, links and a limited gallery of photos. It can be linked to the Community Artists listing on the Arts on the Lake website, saved as a favorite and provided as a website link.
- If you have questions whether your membership qualifies for a Personal Web Page, please check with email@example.com.
- Review the sample Personal Web Page format and decide what you’d like to post.
Questions about the Personal Web Page? Email webmaster.
- Create an email with the information you’d like to post on your Personal Web Page in these content areas:
A. Listing Name as you want it to appear at the top of the page.
B. Subheading 1 copy (optional)
C. Subheading 2 copy (optional)
D. Upper Section copy
E. Brief description of main photo
F. Lower Section copy (optional)
G. Links (optional) that provide additional information about you
For links include:
URL — For example, http://www.artsonthelake.org.
Brief description of URL content — For example, Arts on the Lake website.
- Attach your main photo and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the file size of photos, you will be contacted to discuss how to send gallery photos separately.
Items to Note:
- Arts on the Lake reserves the right of editorial control for all content on the website.
- Nothing is sold on a Personal Web Page and prices will not be accepted. Links to other sites where your work may be purchased can be accepted.
- Arts on the Lake does not provide copyright protection for content on web pages.
- Your Personal Web Page will be visible to search engines and may be included in search results.
- Occasional updates to the content of the Personal Web Page after the initial posting will be accepted.